Belonging, Being and Becoming: The Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) for Australia
Belong, Being and Becoming - the Early Years Learning Framework for Australia (EYLF) is Australia's national framework for early childhood education.
Fundamental to the EYLF are the ideas of Belonging, Being and Becoming. Designed to be used in partnership with families that EYLF conveys the highest expectations for all children's learning from birth to five years, including transitions to school, through the following five Learning Outcomes:
- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators